Artvigil is an enantiopure derivative of the eugeroic modafinil, which is used to treat narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and other sleep disorders. It works by influencing certain natural brain chemicals that control the sleep/wake cycle. The use of Artvigil can also assist you to stay alert at work. It has no effect on your sleep pattern or cycle. It should not be used to treat fatigue or prevent sleep in those who do not have a sleep disorder. Artvigil belongs to a group of drugs known as wakefulness-promoting agents. If you’re experiencing extreme sleepiness that’s interfering with your daily routine, you can buy Artvigil online and put an end to your never-ending slumber.
How to use Artvigil?
Artvigil is often taken once a day, or at least 1 hour before starting work. This drug can be used with or without meals. When taking Artvigil for narcolepsy or OSAHS, the dose is normally given first thing in the morning. To get the most out of it, take it at the same time every day. Artvigil can become addictive, so only take the recommended dose and attempt to take it more frequently. It may make you feel less sleepy, but it will not cure your sleep issue. If you are well-rested, keep taking your medication; if your doctor tells you to stop, do so.
Dosage and side effects
Artvigil comes in four different dosage forms: 50 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg, and 250 mg.
– For sleep apnea or hypopnea syndrome, take 150-250 mg orally first thing in the morning.
– For narcolepsy, take 150-250 mg orally first thing in the morning.
– For shift work sleep disturbance, take 150 mg orally once a day, one hour before starting the shift.
Headache, dry mouth, nausea, anxiety, indigestion, loss of appetite, and other Artvigil side effects are common.
Artvigil can cause severe side effects including as agitation, disorientation, sadness, and hallucinations.
- Please inform your doctor if you are allergic to Artvigil or any of the drug’s components.
- Tell your doctor about any supplements, national or herbal products, or other medications you’re taking. Depending on these criteria, your doctor will recommend an Artvigil dose for you.
- Hormonal contraceptives may be less effective if you take Artvigil (birth control pills, patches, rings, implants, injections, and intrauterine devices). Your doctor will advise you on the type of birth control to use while taking Artvigil and for the first month after you stop taking it.
- If you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant while using Artvigil, tell your doctor.
- While you are breastfeeding your infant, you should also see your doctor.
- While you’re taking the drug, try to stay away from alcohol.
Buy Artvigil online to get rid of excessive sleepiness
You can get Artvigil from any drugstore on the internet. Choose your pharmaceutical strength, upload your prescription, and then choose your payment method. You may also buy Artvigil online via cash on delivery; simply select the option and proceed to the payment page. It’s important to remember that you can’t buy Artvigil 150 mg online without a prescription because an overdose can be lethal. Even if you purchase your prescription online, you must upload it.