Industrial hemp contains less than 0.3% THC and upto 15% CBD according to the Farm Bill 2018. This is why hemp-derived CBD products are considered legal in most of the states.
When it comes to the fastest means of getting the benefits of the cannabis plant, joints are a great way to go. It offers high bioavailability, which means the cannabinoids enter our bloodstream faster. However, while rolling a perfect joint may be an art, it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Moreover, it is time-consuming and tedious. This is where CBD pre rolls come into play.
Keeping a few on hand is always the best idea. Not only are these prerolls convenient, easy, and discreet but also they are highly portable. You can stash them almost anywhere and even sneak it into places without letting anyone know. Simply light one up whenever and wherever you want and let the magic begin. CBD joints are also very easy to store.
In case you don’t already know what CBD is, here’s a quick recap:
CBD or cannabidiol is the quirky cousin of the infamous THC or (tetrahydrocannabinol) that’s creating waves in the health and wellness industry. Yes, it too comes from the cannabis plant, but what makes it different is that it does not give you that intoxicating, heady feeling like THC.
According to the Farm Bill 2018, industrial hemp contains less than 0.3% THC and a whopping 15% CBD; hence CBD products sourced from hemp plants are considered legal in all 50 states(Food and Administration, 2020). Apart from legality, here are other benefits of choosing a CBD preroll:
- You won’t get high: With as little as 0.3% of THC, there is no way that you will get high from smoking a CBD joint. But at the same time, you will feel super relaxed and calm.
- Higher bioavailability: As you inhale the smoke, it reaches your lungs, which is more effective at getting the compound into your system than other means like topicals or edibles.
- It is safer than other smoking options: CBD joints are entirely organic. They contain neither nicotine nor tobacco, which makes them way healthier than your regular smoke. And most importantly, it goes without saying that you are getting the additional benefits of CBD!
If you are still struggling at rolling a joint or you simply don’t have enough time to make one, you can always order one from the comfort of your couch. In addition, many dispensaries offer online delivery services where you can browse through their menu and choose the best one for you and get them delivered to your doorstep. These pre-rolls guarantee consistency, variety, and cost-effectiveness, which is an added advantage.
Here are the best CBD pre-rolled joints you can get in 2021:
- Plain Jane 3 Count Pre Rolled Hemp Joint: Plain jane offers the best and affordable CBD pre rolls made from 100% hemp plants. With more than 20 hemp strains, they source the highest quality outdoor, greenhouse, and indoor flower. This pack comes with three pre-rolled joints that are a great way to experience Plain Jane’s high-quality CBD-rich hemp.
- Dad Grass Pre Rolled Hemp CBD Twoobie: Dad Grass offers the most enjoyable pre-roll joints made with 100% Certified Organic hemp flower, responsibly grown in the USA. This twoobie pack comes with two .75G hemp CBD doobies nestled together in a single tube. They contain natural hemp flower without any harmful substances such as nicotine or tobacco. “Just a classic recipe that keeps your soul light and your head right.”
- The Hemp Doctor 1.25G Premium Prerolls: The Hemp Doctor pre rolls are made from high-quality hemp flower that is carefully cultivated in the nutrient-rich soils of Southern Oregons. They are available in various strains like Bubba Kush, OG Lime, and so forth.
Although the research on CBD and its benefits is in its infancy, preliminary studies show promising results against anxiety and sleeplessness.
People Wants to know
Q.What is the best CBD pre roll?
A: Dad Grass offers the finest pre roll joints made with Certified Organic hemp flower, responsibly grown in the USA. They are wrapped in 100% natural papers and contain zero harmful substances such as nicotine or tobacco. “Just a classic recipe that keeps your soul light and your head right.”
Q.Do CBD pre rolls do anything?
A: CBD Pre Rolls are non-addictive and can be a healthier alternative to cigarettes. It makes you relaxed and calm without getting you intoxicated. Smoking CBD may also help you deal with anxiety, depression, and sleep disorders.
Q.Does CBD pre rolls get you high?
A: Smoking CBD pre rolls is a cleaner and effective way to manage anxiety and minor aches or soreness. CBD is a non-psychoactive element of the cannabis plant which means it does not make you high. They are safe, clean, and non-habit forming.
Q.What is in a CBD pre-roll?
A: CBD pre-rolls are made up of dried cannabis or hemp flower. Hemp-derived CBD pre rolls contain less than 0.3% of THC which means you can reap the therapeutic benefits of the compound without being intoxicated!
Q.How much do CBD pre rolls cost?
A: On average, a single CBD pre roll joint can cost you anywhere from $5 to $15. Pre rolls are also available in packs of 2, 5, or 10 which can cost you between $5 and $50.
Q.Is it legal to smoke CBD pre-rolls?
A: According to the Farm Bill 2018, industrial hemp contains less than 0.3% THC and 15% CBD; hence CBD products sourced from hemp plants are considered legal in all 50 states.(Food and Administration, 2020)
According to Vice, Dad Grass’s 100% organic CBD joints give you the “right kind of not-really-faded, like the light, smiley feeling.” Vice is a Canadian-American magazine focused on lifestyle, arts, culture, and news/politics.