What is a car jump starter and how does it work?
The Car Jump Starter is a handheld emergency battery rated at 2200 mAh. It comes with cables for connecting it to the car and an LED flashlight.
Car jump starters are known as portable, pocket-sized, lithium-ion battery packs that give you enough power to start your car; from 60% to 100%. They use advanced electronics coded to handle up to a 75 amp load, thereby eliminating the need for cumbersome cables and hoses that run from your battery.
Similar to a car battery, most car jump starters are made of lead-acid gel batteries which contain 29 pounds of electrolyte fluid (electrolyte), mostly sulphuric acid. They come in different capacity ratings; in terms of watt-hour (Wh), 60W is considered the best, but at a higher price ranging between $170 to $200.
They work by:
- a) getting connected directly or via clamps/cables to the car’s battery terminals and then fully charging them with electricity from its internal lithium-ion batteries;
- b) connecting it directly across terminal posts or using jumper cables;
- c) powering up car accessories like the fan, radio, and lights.
It is also possible for them to power up your phone(s), laptop, tablet or other gadgets that you might have forgotten in the car.
How does a Car Jump Starter work? What are its advantages?
Car jump starter batteries work very differently from conventional lead-acid battery packs found in cars and trucks. They use sealed lithium-ion (also known as lithium polymer) batteries to store energy; this type of battery uses semiconductors to store charge and discharge current at moderate rates (<10C). To release stored electrochemical energy, these batteries use either an oxide paste or a gel composed of lithium salts which include positive lithium ions together with electrically disconnected negative ions. These are generally referred to as lithium oxide, lithium peroxide, and other chemical combinations of lithium with oxygen and carbon.
Car jump starters have the advantage of not requiring too much care because they do not require water topping-up which is usually a common occurrence for conventional battery packs (especially in hot or arid regions). This makes them ideal for street racers who want to see exactly how much power their car has or those who love to go off-road driving on dusty trails; hence making it easy to clean when necessary.
Car jump starter batteries can be recharged using either a wall adaptor or any standard electrical outlet; just like your mobile phone(s). They come with various charging options ranging from 12vdc, 110vac, and 220vac. The more amps, the faster it will charge; but at a higher cost.
Car jump starters are made of lightweight materials that include plastics and aluminum for their casing, which makes them easy to carry around in your car or backpack! They can also be used as lifesaving devices when you find yourself stranded with poor visibility on the road due to heavy fog, rain, or snowfall.
Why do I need a car jump starter?
The car jump starter is a portable emergency battery that you can carry with you in your car, backpack, or anywhere else! This is great for students who find themselves stranded on campus during their lunch break or when the school bus gets stuck on an overflowing river. It is also great for busy people who forget to plug their phone(s) before leaving home and anytime they need some extra power; especially in regions where bad weather like heavy fog, rain, and snow are common. I would definitely recommend these devices because it’s better to be safe than sorry!
Who does not need a Car Jump Starter?
If you have access to someone else’s car at any given time (friend/relative), then a Car Jump Starter will not be very useful to you. You can charge your phone(s) or tablet at their place and use it as a back-up when there is no power available.
In addition, if you are the type of person that does not find yourself stranded in a car very often (or ever), then this device will not be for you. In this case, think about a portable solar panel charger instead which would help keep your phone charged up while at home or work.
Which Car Jump Starter should I buy?
You don’t need to spend money on something too fancy because chances are it will never get used; hence making it an unnecessary expense! Some devices have a built-in flashlight for added convenience which may be worth the extra cost if you cannot afford to get a separate flashlight.
Car jump starters should cost around $40-$300(USD) depending on the capacity and charging options. You can find them on amazon.com or other large retail stores; just make sure that you are getting a genuine device from a trusted seller! If it’s too good to be true, then it just might be…
Should I purchase both a Car Jump Starter and Portable Solar Panel Charger?
It all depends on your preferences! I would highly recommend purchasing at least one of these devices because you never know when they will come in handy. The Car Jump Starter is ideal for camping trips, off-road driving with bad weather conditions, or any situation where charging facilities may not be available for a long time. The Portable Solar Panel Charger is perfect if you are constantly on the go and do not want to worry about finding power every time your phone(s) or tablet dies; it’s great for camping trips, hiking, running errands, or just hanging out at the beach!
If you have any questions about Car Jump Starters or would like to share some of your tips/stories regarding these devices, please feel free to leave a comment below! We will be sure to answer all questions in the comments section and may even use them in future articles to help other readers with their purchase decisions! Happy shopping everybody!
How to use the Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter
A car jump starter is an essential piece of equipment to have in your vehicle when traveling long distances; especially during the cold winter months. It will keep you on the road and prevent you from being late for work or school! Car jump starters are also ideal for street racers who want to see exactly how much power their car has or those who love going off-road driving on dusty trails.
It is important that before using a portable mobile battery, you fully read through its instructions (specifically the technical specs) so as not to damage your device or yourself. If you follow all these tips, then this process should be easy peasy:
- 1. First charge up your Gooloo GP2000 20000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter as much as possible prior to use. Choose the fastest option available (usually 12vdc, 110vac or 220vac) depending on your vehicle’s battery charging requirements.
- 2. When the portable car jump starter is fully charged, connect alligator clips to the device and then attach these to both of your car’s battery terminals. Your Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter can now begin discharging electricity into your car battery; once it reaches a specific electrical charge level, you should be able to start your car using its cables!
- 3. In case you find yourself stranded on the road with no power for anything inside your vehicle, just jump-start it using your Gooloo GP2000 20000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter; it can power up your phone, tablet, and any other electrical device you’ve got installed in your car!
Where to buy the Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter
Outside of Asia (mainly on those big e-commerce websites), you may find it difficult or even impossible to purchase Gooloo’s products. You might be lucky if there is an agent near you which stocks their devices; otherwise, keep looking as we will try to update this article with more distributors worldwide going forward. Be sure to check out our links section and Amazon storefront for some great deals on mobile accessories!!
Is the Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter worth its the price tag?
That depends! If you are someone who drives long distances on a regular basis or is always out in remote areas where the mobile phone signal is sketchy, then the Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter would be a great investment. It may save your life someday and make it easier for you to get around when a normal battery charge isn’t available!
Grab the Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter today while it’s still in stock and take care of your car like never before! 🙂
The pros and cons of owning this product
- – The Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter is a great lifesaver for people who find themselves stranded on the side of the road with a dead car battery and have no other options for power.
- – It’s also for people who love to go off-road driving and don’t want to worry about being stranded in the middle of nowhere without any access to electricity.
- – The device is also perfect to have in your vehicle when traveling long distances so that you can make it there safely!
- – It can charge up your phone, tablet, etc. if you find yourself without power and your car battery dies.
Regarding the cons of owning this product:
- – Even though this product will be amazing in so many situations, it will not work with every single car. You have to be sure that your battery terminals are compatible in order for the Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter to charge up the automobile’s battery properly; if not, it will cause harm to both devices!
- – This device is expensive compared to other chargers on the market, so you should make a big research before making any purchase.
- – For whatever reason, this product does not get a whole lot of information regarding how it works or what its technical specs are (could be due to some confidentiality issues), so make sure you find out all about this device before buying one!
Final thoughts on the Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter Review
This is a great lifesaver device to have in your car, especially if you’re someone who has to drive long distances frequently. If you find yourself stranded on the side of the road for any reason, this should be able to jump-start your battery and keep your car running!
In case anyone needs help with anything regarding their Gooloo GP2000 Car Jump Starter, feel free to leave a comment below with your queries. We will be happy to help you out!
Expert Tip: If you have any electronic devices which are not working properly or have stopped functioning entirely, don’t throw away the entire product!! Often times there are spare parts inside that can still be utilized and offer some more use before being disposed of. Have a good look inside your broken devices and see if there are any spare parts or accessories which can be extracted for future use! Don’t waste money on buying another new set when you can easily fix the problem with some assistance from our guides!!